Early Registration & Centralized Enrollment
Centralized Enrollment is Ongoing
Please note: Students from Michelle Obama Early Childhood Academic Center CANNOT be registered using this Centralized Enrollment Portal. To register your child for early childhood services at MO-ECAC, please visit the Michelle Obama Early Childhood Academic Center at 1111 St. Cyr Road to register your child in person.
Online registration does not apply for early childhood students.
Once you have gathered the appropriate information below:
- Click on this link https://sdm.sisk12.com/RV360x3/login
- Select the Parent Tab
- Login or create a new registration by following the instructions.
For a video tutorial on how to register new students, please CLICK HERE.
· Online Enrollment/Enrollment (new students)
- If you are a new family to the Riverview Gardens School District and do NOT have an email address, please create an email.
- Online enrollment and registration require an active email address.
- Please review the New Student Enrollment Checklist 2022-2123 and be prepared to scan and upload the required documentation
- If you are a lease/deed holder who resides in the Riverview Gardens School District, please click HERE
- If your living arrangement does not fit in any of the categories above, please click
· Returning Online Registration (returning students)
- If you have a returning student(s) to the Riverview Gardens School District, you can begin as early as Monday, April 24, 2023.
- If you do not remember your parent portal login please click forgot password.
- Please review the New Student Enrollment Checklist 2022-23 and be prepared to scan and upload the required documentation
Online Registration (adding students)
- If you already have a student(s) enrolled in the Riverview Gardens School District and you’d like to add a student please review the and be prepared to scan and upload the required documentation.