Early Registration & Centralized Enrollment
Centralized Enrollment is Ongoing
Once you have gathered the appropriate information below:
- Click on this link https://sdm.sisk12.com/RV360x3/login
- Select the Parent Tab
- Login or create a new registration by following the instructions.
For a video tutorial on how to register new students, please CLICK HERE.
· Online Enrollment/Enrollment (new students)
- If you are a new family to the Riverview Gardens School District and do NOT have an email address, please create an email.
- Online enrollment and registration requires an active email address.
- Please review the New Student Enrollment Checklist 2021-212 and be prepared to scan and upload the required documentation
- If you are a lease/deed holder who resides in the Riverview Gardens School District, please click HERE
- If your living arrangement does not fit in any of the categories above, please click HERE
· Returning Online Registration (returning students)
- If you have a returning student(s) to the Riverview Gardens School District, you can begin the online registration process here as early as Monday, April 19, 2021 .
- If you do not remember your parent portal login please click forgot password.
- Please review the New Student Enrollment Checklist 2021-22 and be prepared to scan and upload the required documentation
Online Registration (adding students)
- If you already have a student(s) enrolled in the Riverview Gardens School District and you’d like to add a student please review the Enrollment Checklist 2021-22 and be prepared to scan and upload the required documentation.
· Michelle Obama Early Childhood Academic Center Registration
- To register your child for early childhood services at MO-ECAC, please visit the Michelle Obama Early Childhood Academic Center at 1111 St. Cyr Road to register your child in person. Online registration does not apply for early childhood students.